Who is Gmoney?
Gmoney is the owner of Punk 8219. The gmoney brand has been built around this punk.
Punk 8219 was purchased on January 6th, 2021 for 140ETH which was a record in USD at the time.
Since the purchase of 8219, Gmoney has (just to name a few)
- Helped the team at SaveArtSpace advertise Cryptopunks in Miami, London, and New York.
- Launch an infrastructure fund with Delphi Digital.
- Facilitated a deal with Visa for their first NFT, a CryptoPunk.
- Partnered with Adidas to help them launch their first NFT.
Gmoney has been a great influencer through my journey thus far, which is why it is quite exciting that Gmoney has launched this project.
Admit One (The Official Gmoney Community)
What is Admit One?
- It is a 1,000 member private group of Web3 enthusiasts, builders, and thought leaders. The NFT acts as the entry ticket to this diverse and dynamic community.
How much will it cost?
How can I join?
- Gmoney has hand-curated a group of members that will bring additional diversity, insights, and value to this community.
- Long time supporters of past projects that Gmoney was involved in.
Where can I buy one?
- You can purchase an NFT here and receive instant token-gated access to the discord.
This project is very exciting because it enables gmoney to directly reward builders, contributors, and enthusiasts within his community. If you were wondering who the best builders or community members within this space, this is a great place to look. The Ethereum blockchain is a public ledger which contains open-source information.
To those who are curious, here is a link directly to the holders of Admit One.
Keeping my eye on this project, and will defintely write an 'update' article as more information is released.